Monday, October 3, 2011

Quilled Frame Art

Hi! Multilayered scrolls has been an eternal fascination and I saw Miyyahat's blog which take multi-layered scrolling to a totally new level! I wished to try it as well and Nelika's blog provided the last shred of motivation to get GOING! :-) Here is the result........



PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

4 comments:

Sathya said...

Awesome Quilling...Love the color combo

Sathya
Taiwan

Teddie Seeley said...

That is so original, love it.
teddie

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Sathya and Teddie :-)

Unknown said...

Very beautiful.