Monday, October 10, 2011

Take a quill pill challenge

Hello,

I came across the Quill Pill challenge and well, I had the components ready with me! I love making different flowers with colour combinations I have, and as luck would have it, I had them all on hand! :-) Here is my entry to the challenge :-)


There are so many firsts with this challenge! I have used a fringed flower in any project (so far) for the first time! I never seem to have confidence with it, somehow. The purple royal flower in the centre is a first as well which I learnt from Amna's video tutorial. :-) I owe so much to the online quilling community! :-) My fringing is largely inspired by Inna's enviable blog entries. I had my Rangolis in my head when I made these, THAT is one thing I so miss here - making Rangolis! And with festive season around, my heart literally aches! :-(

Happy Quilling

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

5 comments:

Sathya said...

Lovely arragement of beautiful flowers...

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Sathya :-)

Sampada Mhalagi said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I am so amazed to see your art. I did no know about quilling and your blog has been a nice into. Keep the new art coming.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such lovely flowers each one so special
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you all! And Sonia, my sister loves your blog too. She is new to paper craft and enjoys reading your tutorials :-)