Monday, November 28, 2011

A quilled thanks

Hello All,

I am sorry for not commenting on all the lovely posts by everyone both on Facebook and Blogger. It has been a mad mad weekend with my in-laws leaving and me doing some special cooking (rum raisin cake and makki roti sarson saag).

But I DID manage to squeeze in a quilled card (this damn craft gets into your pores and doesn't let go!). And here is my quilled card.........one of my all time favourite flowers - Bird Cherry! I love photographing this flower and have hundreds of images. Finally, I have (approximately) quilled it :)




I am entering this for:

1. Thanks Challenge at For Fun Challenges
2. Gratitude Challenge by Crafty Creations
3. Thanks challenge by Scrap Creations
4. Thank you challenge using hoarded supplies (I majorly hoard card-paper, the one I have used as a background is a probably a good 3 yrs old, I think. The background paper is a scrapbooking paper out of my hoarded scrapbooking papers and I have NEVER made a single scrapbook! Hehehehe. The outline patterns are drawn by my hoarded Ikea kids' pens :D)
5. Thanks challenge TPE 126 by The Pink Elephant Challenges


Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

28 comments:

Sathya said...

Superb!!!!!!!!!!! Loved those flowers ang leaves!!!

Haven_mom4 said...

Amazing. Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday-Haven

Anonymous said...

Hi dear,

A little amazing sharing with you Magical Quillingland.3D animation film expected release 2012..about art of quilling,you guys might love this..

http://illusionmaya-studio.blogspot.com/

Lekha justin said...

Hi pritesh...beautiful colour combination...! nd perfect quilling..love it dear...

http://lekhajustin.blogspot.com/

Crafting Aberrigines said...

So i came across your blog and realised ...thats how perfect quilling looks like ..
I have been wanting to make a quilled piece that can be framed...for my professor. You inspired me with your design.
Will share it as soon as I finish it :)

SUGANTHI said...

Beautiful work Pritesh.

Smita Satish said...

Very beautiful!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you everyone! :) It makes me smile :)

Kasia Wojtasik said...

Lovely flowers and leaves!
Pritesh, you're so industrious! ))

Anonymous said...

Awesome work... :)

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Kate and Divya :)

Sonya said...

WOW---stunning card, so glad you joined us this week at UIT!!!

Szalonaisa's Wonderland - quilling cards said...

Love the colours :) Beautiful work!

Nati said...

Beautiful!!!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Nagela, Sonya and Szalonaisa :)

Cards By MI said...

WOW! Fantastic card. So stunning! Thanks for playing with us over at FFC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Mihaela said...

Amazing work, I like it so much!!!

Baukje said...

a very clever piece of work beautifully!
Greetings Baukje

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Marie, Mihaela and Baukje :)

Basement Stamper said...

Oh my word, your quilling is absolutely stunning!! I used to do some, but nothing this extravagant and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

~*Joni said...

Pritesh this is just gorgeous. I don't think I've ever seen quilling use as beautifully as your work! Thank you for joining us this week at TPE!
~*Joni TPE DT

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you everyone, yet again :)

Nasir said...

the card is designed very artistically and intellectuality.
Print vip cards
Transparent business cards

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Nasir :)

Kathy D. said...

wow that is some great quilling. The card is so beautiful and soft.

Thank you for playing in For Fun Challenges of saying "thanks/thankful". Hope you will stop by tomorrow when the new challenge is posted.

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thanks Kathy :)

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Wow! This is stunning... what a fabulous piece of work! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Use It Tuesday!

Pritesh Dagur said...

Thank you Jane :)