Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day - Two times over

Hello All,

A quick post to finally announce the two Valentine's Day frames, made to order by Aadyaa Originals.......hope you like it :)




Happy Quilling

Pritesh

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

11 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

there gorgeous,love it!!!
Paula

Unknown said...

Love both the frames but the first one is my fav.love the heart and the beautifully quilled flowers with the pearl centre.Also in the second one love the way you have written LOVE YOU.I am sure your clients loved them .

Dr Sonia S V said...

Both so unique and beautiful ...you are a true artist Pritesh!!

Indira Tanwar said...

Gorgeous Pritesh. These are such perfect gifts for Valentine.

Christine said...

Pritesh, your work is always wonderful and I love your exotic creations and specially your wonderful flair for color.
I'd be honored if you visit my blog
http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com
and tell me what you think.
Chris

quilled paper paradise said...

Perfect creations!

zofia said...

Śliczne prace!!
Pierwsza wygląda niesamowicie- nie mogłam oderwać oczu:)

Cristina said...

So beaatiful work Pritesh, like always!! Love the design !!
hugs
Cristina

Komala Devi said...

Beautiful frames

Neli Quilling said...

Много красиви и оригинали!Чудесни са!!!

ManuK said...

These frames have your name written all over them, Pritesh! All the swirls, fluid design and excellent choice of colors that best describe your work!

Hugs!
Manu